Associate / Team Leader - Geoenvironment / Geotechnical
- Post Date:30th July 2018
- Views 364
- Offered Salary £30,000 +Salary £38,000 to £50,00
Are you looking to join a team of leading consulting development engineers with an established presence and appetite for growth? My client’s existing Geoenvironmental team is represented from 3 offices across the country and with junior resources in the Leicester office, they are now looking to further develop the team with an Associate / Team leader. If you are looking to apply your contaminated land and geotechnical technical expertise to a role and also enjoy developing staff and project management, then this could be the role for you!
You will provide crucial support to existing junior team members and you will benefit remotely from the support of the service line leader to win new work and develop relationships with clients. Your project work will be varied and range from development projects across the residential, commercial, industrial sectors.
Qualifications / experience required;
- Degree or post-graduate degree (or equivalent) in an environmental or science related field.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional organisational, project management and report writing skills.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary colleagues and a good understanding of both Geoenvironmental and geotechnical technical disciplines.
- A full clean driver’s licence valid in the UK
This role presents a real opportunity to bring your own style to a role. You’ll receive support from the existing team leader but they are keen to hear from candidates who can bring their own ideas of how to develop the team and continue to deliver projects to the high standard they are used to.
Site investigation — Geoenvironmental – Geotechnical – Consultancy – Leicester – team leader – Associate Director –